The Best You ♥ One GOOD Choice at a Time

The Best You ♥ One GOOD Choice at a Time

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I'm JO!

I'm Jo and I am pregnant with my 3rd girl. :) I have been super busy with being a mommy and a student. I am wanting to do this challenge because I have never before been craving this much junk food with my last two pregnancies. I feel a constant need to eat and don't crave the healthy stuff! I'm hoping that this challenge will help me to keep my food choices under control. I did Cassidy's challenge when I was pregnant with my last daughter and it helped me tons! I can't keep gaining weight at the rate that I am or I will have gained more this pregnancy than with my last two.

I have tried to start all the goals on my own without the challenge but i have realized that without the group support and the competition I can't resist the junk food. This is my biggest weakness right now and I need a serious challenge to get me back on track. Hopefully more people will join soon. I would love to start!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment